Mixed Reality Masterclass:
A comprehensive introduction to AR, VR and the Metaverse
Who is it for?
If you are looking to acquire a solid knowledge foundation on AR, VR, 3D and the Metaverse, you are in the right place. Whether you are a large corporation, small enterprise, or a dedicated team or individual, this interactive presentation will provide you with the know-how you need to make your next well educated decision on your strategy.
How is the workshop delivered?
The Masterclass can be held in either English or German.
The presentation can be done online through video conferencing tools eliminating the cost and need for travel. Optionally, a collaborative and immersive module can be added via a 3D virtual presentation space, no VR headsets required.
If you prefer, the workshop can of course also be held in person at the location of your choice.
In your conference room or auditorium.
Via video conferencing.
In a virtual presentation space.
What topics are covered in the Masterclass?
What is the Metaverse?
What is Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Mixed Reality (MR)?
2. AR hardware
What devices are currently in the market? How do they work and differ from one another? What devices can we expect in the near and far future?
3. AR types and tools
What are the underlying computer vision technologies? How can AR be used today? What surfaces, objects, rooms can be visually recognised and overlaid with digital content?
4. How can AR be consumed?
– AR inside of on app
– AR on the web (webXR)
– Social Media AR (on TikTok, Instagram, SnapChat, Messenger, Facebook)
5. VR hardware
– What devices are currently in the market?
– How do they work and differ from one another?
– What devices can we expect in the near and far future?
6. VR types and tools
– 360 images/video
– immersive 3D content
7. Social VR and Metaverse platforms
– How can we meet, collaborate and work together virtually?
– What platform providers are out there?
– What different features do they offer?
– What is suitable for your needs?
8. Your brand, products and services in the Metaverse
– How to create a digital twin of a physical product?
– How to bring business services to the Metaverse?
– What options do I have to leverage AR/VR for my brand?
9. Market Analysis
– industry size and numbers for AR, VR and the Metaverse
10. What are the top technology companies offering in the space and what can we expect in the future?
11. Live demos
Multiple live demos, show cases, examples and case studies are included at various points throughout the presentation.
12. Questions and answers
Q&A and open discussion to address your company’s specific needs, market and industry.
Customisation of the Masterclass is possible to accommodate your needs
The above course content and agenda dynamically changes as the market progresses. It can be adjusted according to your specific requirements and focus. Please reach out to discuss.