Workshop / webinar (German or English; possible both online and in a real world setting):
“A comprehensive introduction to AR, VR and the Metaverse”
Who is it for?
If you are looking to acquire a solid knowledge foundation on AR, VR and the Metaverse, you are in the right place. Whether you are a large corporation, small enterprise, or a dedicated team or individual, this interactive presentation will provide you with the know-how you need to make your next well educated decision on your strategy.
How is the workshop delivered?
The presentation and workshop can be held in either English or German.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, this workshop has been held exclusively online through video conferencing tools (Teams or Zoom) eliminating the cost and need for travel. However, if you prefer, the workshop can also be held in person on your company’s premises or at another location of your choice.
You choose the workshop environment:
In your conference room or auditorium.
Via video conferencing.
In a virtual presentation space.
What’s included in the presentation?
What is the Metaverse?
What is Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Mixed Reality (MR)?
2. AR hardware
What devices are currently in the market? How do they work and differ from one another? What devices can we expect in the near and far future?
3. AR types and tools
What are the underlying computer vision technologies? How can AR be used today? What surfaces, objects, rooms can be visually recognised and overlaid with digital content?
4. How can AR be consumed?
– AR inside of on app
– AR on the web browser (webXR)
– Social Media AR (on Facebook, SnapChat, Instagram, Messenger, TikTok)
5. VR hardware
– What devices are currently in the market?
– How do they work and differ from one another?
– What devices can we expect in the near and far future?
6. VR types and tools
– 360 images/video
– immersive 3D content
7. Social VR and Metaverse platforms
– How can we meet, collaborate and work together virtually?
– What platform providers are out there?
– What different features do they offer?
– What is suitable for your needs?
8. Your brand, products and services in the Metaverse
– How do a create digital twins of a physical product?
– How do bring my services to the Metaverse?
– What options do I have to leverage the Metaverse for my brand?
9. Market Analysis
– industry size and numbers for AR, VR and the Metaverse
10. What are the top technology companies offering in the space and what can we expect?
11. Live demos
Multiple live demos, show cases, examples and case studies are included at various points throughout the presentation.
12. Questions and answers
Q&A and open discussion to address your company’s specific needs, market and industry.
Customisation of your workshop / webinar is possible.
The above course content can be adjusted according to your needs and current focus. Please reach out to discuss.